This might sound like a bit of a strange blog post but I have been writing this list over the last few months, mainly for myself – when I am feeling totally fed up and frustrated. It is good to have something to read and remind yourself that ‘everything happens for a reason’ and things will get better. It’s good to think of the positives of a bad situation!
- I’M NOT PARALYSED – I WILL RECOVER!
- I GET TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN ENGLAND
- MY HAIR IS SUPER SOFT AND SHINY
- I HAVE THE TIME TO WRITE MY BLOG
- I HAVE RECEIVED SO MANY CARDS AND PRESSIES
- NOTHING WILL BE AS PAINFUL AS THIS – NOT EVEN GIVING BIRTH!
- I’VE BEEN ABLE TO SPEND LOADS OF TIME WITH MY FRIENDS WHEN THEY VISIT ME
- IT’S GIVEN ME A DIFFERENT OUTLOOK ON LIFE – I AM NEVER TAKING ANYTHING FOR GRANTED – A SHOWER, A BATH, GETTING DRESSED, WALKING, RUNNING, BEING ABLE TO MAKE MY BED…THE LIST IS ENDLESS
- I AM GOING TO LOVE MY AUSSIE LIFE EVEN MORE, NOW THAT IT WAS NEARLY TAKEN AWAY FROM ME.
- THE AIRPORT MOMENT WITH JEFF IS GOING TO BEYOND IMAGINABLY EMOTIONAL – EEEEEEEK! THINK IT WILL EVEN BEAT THE ‘LOVE ACTUALLY’ AIRPORT MOMENT.
- I’VE HAD VISITORS NEARLY EVERYDAY.
- I’M GOING TO BE A BETTER PERSON BECAUSE OF THIS.
- IF I CAN RECOVER FROM THIS HORRID ACCIDENT, I CAN DO ANYTHING.
- IT MAKES YOU LOOK AT WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT IN LIFE AND SEE LIFE IN A TOTALLY DIFFERENT WAY.
This is the list I have currently put together and I will no doubt be adding to this over the coming months.
Lots of love from